SIEMENS KEY PRODUCT
Siemens has developed a comprehensive concept for energy systems worldwide – the first such concept that takes into account not only technology but also the areas of regulation and social engagement.
The function of the SIPROCESS UV600 gas analyzer is based on UV resonance absorption spectrometry. It also is used to measure very low NO, NO2, SO2 or H2S concentrations in gases.
- Measurement of low NO concentrations in power plants or gas turbines
- Efficient measurement in desulfurization plants
- H2S and SO2 measurements in the residual gas purification of sulfur recovery units
The ULTRAMAT 6 single-channel or dual-channel gas analyzers operate according to the NDIR two-beam alternating light principle and measure gases highly selectively whose absorption bands lie in the infrared wavelength range from 2 to 9 m, such as CO, CO2, NO, SO2, NH3, H2O as well as CH4 and other hydrocarbons.
- Measurement for boiler control in incineration plants
- Emission measurements in incineration plants
- Measurement in the automotive industry (test benches)
The function of the OXYMAT 6 gas analyzers is based on the paramagnetic alternating pressure method and are used to measure oxygen in gases.
- For boiler control in incineration plants
- For safety-relevant applications (SIL)
- In the automotive industry (testbed systems)
- In chemical plants
- For ultra-pure gas quality monitoring
The FIDAMAT 6 gas analyzer is suitable for the determination of the total hydrocarbon content in the air and high-boiling gas mixtures.
- Environmental protection
- Wastewater (in conjunction with a stripping device, verification of the hydrocarbon content of liquids)
- TLV (Threshold Limit Value) monitoring at places of work
- Quality monitoring
- Process exhaust monitoring
The CALOMAT 6 gas analyzer is primarily used for quantitative determination of H2or He in binary or quasi-binary non-corrosive gas mixtures.
- Pure gas monitoring (0 to 1 % H2 in Ar)
- Protective gas monitoring (0 to 2 % He in N2)
- Hydroargon gas monitoring (0 to 25 % H2 in Ar)
- Forming gas monitoring (0 to 25 % H2 in N2)