MERCURY INSTRUMENTS KEY PRODUCT
As leading innovator for mercury trace analysis we develop and manufacture an enormously broad bandwith of mercury analyzers and mercury monitoring systems at the highest technical level.
Lab Analyzer 254
The LabAnalyzer 254 is used for quantitative determination of mercury in aqueous samples and sample digests.
- Water samples: drinking water, waste water, ground water, surface water, sea water
- Soil and sludge samples
- Geological sample material
- Waste samples: glass, construction rumble, contaminated liquids, wood
The AULA 254 is used for fully automatic determination of mercury traces in liquid samples and sample digests. The instrument carries out routine analysis: sample after sample following exactly the preselected procedure thus increasing efficiency and productivity of your lab.
- Environmental monitoring: Water, soils, sludge
- Analysis of foodstuffs: fish, innards, plants
- Medicine: urine, blood, saliva, hair
- Geochemistry, mining
PA-2 / PA-2 Gold
The mercury process analyzer PA-2 is used for continuous monitoring of mercury concentrations in industrial processes and in the environment.
- Effluent and quality control in chlorine-alkali plants
- Monitoring of scrubber water of waste incinerators and power plants
- Control of industrial sewage and purification plants
- Quality control of sulphuric acid and caustic solutions